Protect the Underside of Your Vehicle from Corrosion at Calgary PPF with 3M Rubberized Undercoating.
3M™ Rubberized Undercoating helps protect the undercarriage of cars, trucks, vans and recreational vehicles from both corrosion and abrasion. The coating may also be used to protect wheel wells, quarter panels, interior side of fenders, door skins, under side of the hood and trunk lid, floor pans, and more. The rubberized undercoating also helps deaden noise, allowing for a more pleasant and quieter ride. The spray goes on as a textured black finish that resists chipping, abrasion, exterior rusting, and weathering. It provides one-coat build-up with no dripping, running, or sagging. Protecting your vehicle with an application of rubberized undercoating is advised for long-term protection of the undercarriage. Rubberized undercoating creates a protective barrier that seals out grit, grime and moisture that could otherwise corrode the metal components. This extra protection is a low-cost measure that can pay off by potentially extending the service life of a vehicle.
- Multi-Purpose Undercoating May Be Applied To Cars, Truck & Recreational Vehicles
- Sound Deadening Properties Help Reduce Road Noise
- Anti-Corrosive Coating Protects The Undercarriage Of Vehicles From Rust & Abrasion
Rust Can’t Hide with Our Easy to Use Application System at Calgary PPF
It’s easy to put the corrosion resistant chemistry of 3M™ Rust Preventer Spray to work in hard-to-reach locations. An application wand allows us to spray our rust protector anywhere there is an access point to interior spaces. A 360-degree spray pattern helps provide full, uniform coverage to maximize protection.
- Help stop rust before it starts to keep your car looking better, longer
- Sprayed on internal auto body panels and frames
- Unique chemistry fights rust forming agents like water and salt
- 360-degree spray pattern provides full, uniform coverage